PDA

View Full Version : Chapters out of Order

beautifulliar33
09-15-2010, 11:27 AM
I downloaded a book from podiobooks.com in mp3 form and am attempting to listen to it on my Droid X using Ambling book player Pro. When I import the book to the player from the SD card, the chapters are in the incorrect order. I have checked the tags, and they all have the correct sequence under track number. I have attempted to rename the files so that they will sort correctly by adding three digits to the chapter name (001, 002, etc.), by renaming the files to begin with 1, 2, 3, etc. instead of reading Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc., and nothing seems to work. Instead of playing in the correct order, it plays as Chapter 1 heading from the player and the audio file is chapter 10. How can I fix this? I payed full price for the software, and 95% of my audiobooks come from podiobooks.com so if I can't integrate the two the book player will be useless to me.

Also, I received error code 155.

Howard
09-18-2010, 11:44 AM
We have added the ability to sort the audio files that you are adding using the ID3 tag disc and track numbers. This new functionality will be available in the v2.03 which will be released soon.

Howard
09-18-2010, 10:56 PM
In testing the v2.03 release we have found that the new library that we are used to read the ID3 tag disc and track numbers does not work on some versions of the Android firmware. Rather than delay the v2.03 release until we can find a solution for this issue we are going to remove the new option to sort by track. We will work to get this feature working with all the Android versions for the following release v2.04.