View Full Version : How do I delete a series
04-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Some books are organized into series - after reading I want to delete the series and even when the files are gone to delete the series but I do not see how
04-11-2010, 05:41 PM
There are currently two ways to remove a series.
1) Delete each book that was part of that series and the series will be automatically deleted. For instructions on how to delete a book see http://amblingbookplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?1-Deleting-an-Audiobook
2) Edit the books that were part of that series to either make them part of a different series or not part of any series. As soon as no books are part of the series it will be automatically deleted.
The steps to edit the series information for a book are:
1) Go to the audiobook library screen where you can see the list of your books
2) Hold your finger down for 3 seconds on the title of the book for which you want to edit the series or group
3) When the pop up menu appears select the option "Edit Series Information"
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.