PDA

View Full Version : purchased books not showing up in library.

hwyangel
10-06-2011, 08:16 AM
I have purchased books from the ambling book web site. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the paid version of ambling audio app for android and signing in. None of my purchased books are showing up in my library. I have tried to repurchase the books and received a message that stated that it has been added to my library, but it isn't there. How can I add them to my library to be downloaded?

Howard
10-22-2011, 08:54 PM
When you add books to your Bookshelf on the AmblingBooks.com web site the books to not automatically download to the library on your computer or mobile devices. To download the books from your Bookshelf to your Android device please follow these steps:

1) Start on the audiobook library screen

2) Press the shopping cart button at the top left of the screen, or press MENU button and select “Add Book From Internet”

3) If you have not previously logged-in to the AmblingBooks.com site from the player you will need to enter your user name and password when prompted. You only need to enter your AmblingBooks.com login information one time. The player will create an access token which it will use to automatically authenticate you when you access the AmblingBooks.com web site from the player in the future.

4) On the digital book store menu select the "My Bookshelf" option from the menu.

5) Browse and find the book on your bookshelf which you want to download and select the book.

6) Press the "Download book" button at the top of the book description screen to add the book to your library and start the download process.

When the book is added to the library on your Android device the player will automatically begin downloading the needed audio files for the book. The audio files will be downloaded in the background. Once the first audio file has been downloaded you can begin listening to the book while the remaining audio files download in the background.

If you have access to a Wi-Fi internet connection we recommend using the Wi-Fi connection while you download the audio files as the download will complete much faster.